Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Upcoming Kid-Friendly Events in Philly

A fellow Mom recently inquired about where I look to find out about all of the cool activities I do with Daniel. This blog seems as good a place as any to compile a list of upcoming events that I've heard about. With apologies to my non-Philly area readers, I will update the list whenever something new pops up. Don't worry -- I'll continue to write about the trials and tribulations of being a stay-at-home Mom! But I figured it was important information to share with my fellow Moms, so here's the first edition of "Upcoming Kids Events in Philly:"

-- Touch-a-Truck will be in East Norriton on Sunday, May 16th, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. It will be held in the parking lot of the Facenda-Whitaker Bowling Center. More information is available on Playgroundbuzz.com.

-- Day Out With Thomas is coming to the Strasburg Railroad next month! From June 12th through June 20th, you can take a ride on everyone's favorite blue engine and enjoy lots of fun outdoor Thomas-related activities. For more information, check out Day Out With Thomas 2010.

-- The Wiggles are coming to the Tower Theater in Upper Darby! On Saturday, August 21st, the guys will be performing two shows: The first is at 12:30; the second is at 4:00. For more information, and to buy tickets, go to Live Nation.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! I am thrilled to hear about a Thomas even- and even better, Henry will be thrilled too!